Q How much will a lawn sprinkler system cost?
It is difficult to give an exact price without reviewing your property's needs. Here are a few things that affect pricing:
1) Plumbing: The easier it is to connect to a main water line 3/4" or greater, the cheaper the plumbing. There are three categories for plumbing: inside, outside and outside with a sidewalk.
2) Shape of your property squares and rectangles are cheaper than trapezoids
3) Type of terrain: amount of landscaping, terrain (rocky soil or areas with a large number of tree roots), and
4) Hardscaping (driveways, patios, walkways).
A general price range is listed below:
- 1/8 acre (6,000-8,000 sq ft including house) $2,800-$3,500
- 1/4 acre (10,000-12,000 sq ft including house) $3,500-$4,500
- 1/3 acre (14,000-16,000 sq ft including house) $4,000-$5,500
- 1/2 acre (20,000-24,000 sq ft including house) $5,000-$6,500
- 3/4 acre (34,000-36,000 sq ft including house) $5,000-$6,000
- 1 acre (44,000 sq ft including house) $7,000-10,000