Outdoor Lighting in Fairfax, Clifton, Centreville
Here are some areas to consider with outdoor lighting.
* Uplighting the facade of your home, walkway or landscaping (this will deter undesirable people from approaching your property at night).
* Lighting for outdoor living spaces (pools, outdoor kitchens, spas, gardens, gazebos, trellises)
* Entertaining spaces (decks, piers, docks, boardwalks). You can utilize a variety of techniques: downlighting, sconces on the post, stair lights)
* Uplighting Trees (it is gorgeous to uplight tree canopy or trees with unique texture)
* Sconce lights on fences
* Lighting water features (fountains, rivers, ponds). My favorite to properly position lights to create a reflection of what is behind the water feature.
We proudly serve the following areas in Fairfax County:
Aldie, Alexandria, Annandale, Burke, Cascades, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, Fairfax, Fairfax County, Falls Church, Franconia, Great Falls, Herndon, Mclean, Middleburg, Northern Virginia, Nova, Prince William County, Reston, Springfield, Sterling, Vienna, Virginia, VA