Lighting System Maintenance
Now Scheduling Lighting Maintenance
Without proper care and ongoing maintenance, your lighting system will fall into disrepair. Our Lighting Preventative Maintenance Program will help protect your system. Call Us to schedule today.
Our Lighting Maintenance Includes:
7-Point Inspection and Tune-Up:
- POWER CENTER: Inspect, Clean, and Voltage test and verification
- CONTROLS: Inspect, Clean, Verify settings and functionality
- LAMPS / LEDs: Inspect for damaged or dysfunctional diodes
- CABLE / CONNECTIONS: Visually inspect for damage, recommend reburying as needed
- FIXTURES: Clean debris from glass lenses
- BRACKETS / ATTACHMENTS: Inspect, Adjust for tree growth, Repair
- AIMING / REMOVE OBSTRUCTIONS: Re-Aim, tighten lock nuts, trim blocking plant material
In addition to your lights looking amazing and being worry-free all season, here are a few additional benefits you receive by subscribing to Affordable Outdoor Solution’s Preventative Maintenance program:
- No charge for diagnostic and trip fees on emergency repairs. Parts and labor costs still apply for all affected repairs — a $125 value.
- Preferred priority in our service queue for warranty and emergency service calls.
- 15% Discount on new lighting installation upgrades– includes Halogen to LED conversions, LED refreshing/replacement, new lighting upgrades and add-ons, and parts such as LED bulbs and new light fixtures.
Lighting Preventative Maintenance Program Annual Costs:
For most systems, we recommend that a Preventive Maintenance visit should be conducted TWICE A YEAR, once in the summer and again in late fall/winter. For Estates, larger systems and commercial properties, quarterly Preventive Maintenance is recommended. For small systems, often once seasonally will suffice in the early spring.
Note: Cost is based on number and type of fixture on the property. In-ground well lights and tree-mounted lights require more work and time and will be priced accordingly.
Why Choose Us?
In 2002, hometown entrepreneurs Reed Libby and Ryan Muniz applied their love of landscaping and customer service to start Affordable Outdoor Solutions. Many years and thousands of customers later, Affordable has established itself as a highly trusted and top-rated irrigation, lighting and turf provider in the Washington, DC region.