Different options for outdoor lighting
Here are some areas to consider with outdoor lighting.
* Uplighting the facade of your home, walkway or landscaping (this will deter undesirable people from approaching your property at night).
* Outdoor living spaces (pools, outdoor kitchens, spas, gardens, gazebos, trellises)
* Entertaining spaces (decks, piers, docks, boardwalks). You can utilize a variety of techniques: downlighting, sconces on the post, stair lights)
* Trees (it is gorgeous to uplight tree canopy or trees with unique texture)
* Water features (fountains, rivers, ponds). My favorite to properly position lights to create a reflection of what is behind the water feature.