Here are some areas to consider with outdoor lighting.
* Uplighting the facade of your home, walkway or landscaping (this will deter undesirable people from approaching your property at night).
* Lighting for outdoor living spaces (pools, outdoor kitchens, spas, gardens, gazebos, trellises)
* Entertaining spaces (decks, piers, docks, boardwalks). You can utilize a variety of techniques: downlighting, sconces on the post, stair lights)
* Uplighting Trees (it is gorgeous to uplight tree canopy or trees with unique texture)
* Sconce lights on fences
* Lighting water features (fountains, rivers, ponds). My favorite to properly position lights to create a reflection of what is behind the water feature.
Here are the areas we serve for irrigation and outdoor lighting systems:
Aldie, Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Ashburn, Bethesda, Brambleton, Bristow, Burke, Cascades, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, DC, District of Columbia, Dulles, Fairfax, Fairfax County, Falls Church, Franconia, Gainesville, Great Falls, Haymarket, Herndon, Lansdowne, Leesburg, Loudon County, Manassas, Maryland, Mclean, MD, Middleburg, Montgomery County, Northern Virginia, Nova, Old Town, Potomac, Potomac Falls, Prince William County, Purcellville, Reston, Round Hill, Springfield, South Riding, Sterling, Vienna, Virginia, VA