How much does a "typical" sprinkler installation cost?
Convenient Approach to Pricing
You are busy. We want to make the process easy to get an idea of what a system will cost. We can usually determine pricing within a few hundred dollars without stepping foot on your property. Factors include: plumbing (cost of permit, type of backflow, complexity of plumbing), cost of parts, and labor.
To get a quote fast:
- Email us your address and we will look at your property online.
- Indicate which sections of your property you would like to have watered.
- We will email an estimate. (The only thing we can't determine is the final cost of plumbing.)
- If this is in line with expectations we will have a consultant visit your property to finalize the estimate.
Here are a few things that change pricing:
- Plumbing more difficult than we anticipated
- Project needs to installed by hand (ie no access to area, heavilly rooted area, steep slope...)
- Changes in scope (old satellite photos)
Feel free to call or email anytime with questions.