Rasberry Falls FAQ's
Recently in the Raspberry FAQ Category
- All containers to curbside by 7:00 am on pickup days
- Trash pickup days: Monday and Thursday
- Recycling pickup: Thursday
- Yard waste pickup: Monday
- Bulk waste pickup: Thursday
- Christmas tree pickup: First two weeks in January
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years: No pickup
- Pickup after these holidays will be on the next scheduled pickup day (NOT the day after)
- CSI uses a "Single-Stream" recycling process.
- Please see the attachment to the announcement mailed to all residents.
- # of trash containers: One (1) per address (95 gallon tote)
- Extra containers: $75 (purchased by resident - contact CSI directly to order)
- # of recycling bins: 1 large single stream tote
- Trash containers must be kept out of sight at all times except on pickup days.
- Containers may be placed curbside after sundown the day before pickup but must be removed before sundown the day of pickup.
CSI contact: 703-444-3181
MailBoxes Plus, Inc.
14309 Compton Road
Centreville, VA 20121
The model number is MP-510 priced at $400 plus tax installed
(check with MailBoxes Plus for current pricing)
If you are selling your Raspberry Falls home or property, the required resale package can be ordered via the internet at Armstrong's Resale Package Request Website. (Follow the links for Virginia reasale package and download the PDF request form.)
Note: By law (the Virginia Property Owners Association Act) you must supply the potential purchaser a resale package for review when you ratify a purchase contract and prior to settlement.
Don't have the letter? See About Resident Registrations. Instructions for new homeowners too!