It's Tulip Season!
Did you know that ......
- You need to plant your tuplips in the fall or early winter
- You can grow tulips under deciduous trees where it's too shady for bloom later
- Plant food should be applied above the bulbs-but not where it can touch them-and be well watered in
- Tulips grow well in soil that drains well
- When the bulbs are out of season, you should lift and divide them
- You can get larger blooms if you water them early
Category: Irrigation Systems
There are no comments.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "It's Tulip Season!"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."